Disposable Protective Mask
- Model: CTPL-0019
- Specification: 17*9.7cm(6.9*3.5inch)
- Product feature: 3-ply construction with multiple folds, comfortable ear loops, and an adjustable nose clip
- Filtration efficiency: 90%
- Certification: GB/T32610-2016, FDA
- Packing Method: 25 pcs/bag, 50 pcs/box, 40 boxes/carton
- Small Box Size: 20*10*8.5cm
- Carton Size: 42*41.5*44cm
- Single Box Weight: 0.204kg
- Single Carton Weight: 9.1kg
- Daily Output: 150,000 pcs
- Expiration date: 3 years
3D design for fits face better 3-layers of protection
Adjustable plastic nose clip inside HighElastic Ear-loop Colorful face masks are available as you like
to prevent the mask from coming off
Do not use the mask in medical and surgical environments.
Only use in an environment with oxygen concentration below1 9.5%.
Use the mask in toxic gas environment Only.
- Not for children
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Should be used immediately once removed from bag and should not be placed on any dirty surface
- Should never be used if it is visibly damaged or contaminated
- Should not be used more than once
- Should be disposed away properly after 1 use
- It does not cure any medical conditions; it is intended to be used as a means of protection and prevention only
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We're China factory with ISO, specialized in the production of 5 layers of protective KN95 masks and disposable masks, children masks, protective masks.
1.Clean your hands, either by washing with soap and water or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2.Before putting the mask on, inspect it for any tears or holes.
3.Locate the metal strip in the mask. This is the top of the mask.
4.Orient the mask so that the colored side faces outward, or away from you.
5.Place the top part of the mask on the bridge of your nose, molding the metal strip to the shape of your nose.
6.Carefully loop the elastic bands behind your ears or tie the long, straight ties behind your head.
7.Pull the bottom of the mask down, ensuring that it covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
8.Try to avoid touching the mask while you’re wearing it. If you must touch or adjust your mask, be sure to clean your hands immediately afterward.
9.To take off the mask, unloop the bands from behind your ears or undo the ties from behind your head. Avoid touching the front of the mask, which may be contaminated.
10.Promptly dispose of the mask in a closed garbage bin, thoroughly cleaning your hands afterward.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified: It sets a global standard for Quality Management Systems and ensures their efficiency for products, services, and international supply chains. It embodies the best practices of Quality Management and Quality certification.
The CNAS accreditation scopes for competence in testing masks, gloves, medical protective clothing and other personal protective equipment for the use of Epidemic prevention, cover both Chinese standards and some foreign standards such as those of EU and USA.
FDA Registered Facility: FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) is responsible for regulating firms who manufacture, repackage, relabel, and/or import medical devices sold in the United States. Our facility underwent FDA inspections to assure compliance with the FDA requirements before it was listed as a registered facility.
You can find all of the CTC certificates, including mask testing report & company honor checks, click the logo below.
Connexions Technology (Dongguan) Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us