FFP2 Respirator Mask CE Face Mask
- Model: CTPL-0020
- Product specification: 16*10.2CM
- Product feature: 5 layer protection, double layer melt-blown fabric, real FFP2 quality
- Daily Output: 400,000 pcs
- Packing Method: 2 pcs/bag, 50 pcs/box, 32 boxes/carton
- Small Box Size: 20*13*11cm
- Carton Size: 53.5*41.5*45.5cm
- Single Box Weight: 0.34kg
- Single Carton Weight: 11.9kg
- Expiration date: 2 years
- Storage condition: storage temperature is -30℃~+70℃ and the relative humidity is lower than 80%
- It does not cure any medical conditions; it is intended to be used as a means of protection and prevention only
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product, or failure to achieve proper fit, may result in damage to your health or death or will not provide the expected level of protection.
2. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when the oxygen concentration is less than19.5%.
3. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life. Do not use this product in an explosive atmosphere.
4. Facial hair, beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
5. “NR” means non reusable, this particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift. The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult.
6. Respirator should be discarded after use or when it becomes damaged or deformed in any way; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult.
7. The respirators must be stored and transported in their original package and protected by the storage temperature and humidity as suggested by the manufacturer.
We're China factory with ISO, specialized in the production of 5 layers of protective KN95 masks and disposable masks, children masks, protective masks.
Easy to Use/Donning and fitting
Check prior to use--The respirator must be selected properly for intended application. An individual risk assessment must be evaluated. Check the respirator that it is undamaged with no visible.
1：Open the mask and check the front and back of the mask.
2：The one with the cap is upward and the ear band is hanging one the ear.
3：The shape of pressing cap is consistent with the nose curve.
4：Perform fit check place hands over the mask and exhale if air leaks ,Adjust to the right position.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified: It sets a global standard for Quality Management Systems and ensures their efficiency for products, services, and international supply chains. It embodies the best practices of Quality Management and Quality certification.
The requirements of EU Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for Personal Protective Equipment and meets the requirements of European standard EN149:2001+A1:2009.
FFP2 NR: Filter Efficiency 94%; Allocated Protection Factor (FPA) is 10, Examples of applications are Sanding of soft wood, composite materials, rust, putty, plaster, plastics / cutting, deburring, grinding,drilling of metal.
If you want to learn more about CE/SGS report and certification, please click the logo below.
Connexions Technology (Dongguan) Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us