How to Put on and Remove a Face Mask
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Face Mask with Ties: Untie the bottom bow first then untie the top bow and pull the mask away from you as the ties are loosened.
- Face Mask with Bands: Lift the bottom strap over your head first then pull the top strap over your head.
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
2022-04-26Are air purifiers environmentally friendly ?
2022-04-26The importance of wearing a mask correctly
2022-04-27Connexions Air H13 True HEPA Filters
2022-04-29What is the use of anion function of air purifier？
2022-05-08Standardize the wearing of masks, children should not be missed!
2022-05-16Hazy days, air purifiers are useful?
2022-05-16Attention everyone! Don't buy fake FFP2 masks! How do we identify?
2022-05-17Pay attention to secondary pollution when using air purifiers
2022-05-17TOP5 pollutants that the purifier can purify
2020-06-02Why do Face Masks Matter With This Coronavirus
2020-06-02How to Wear Mask
2020-06-02Three Principles of Choice of Masks
2020-06-022020 Situation of Mask Market
2020-06-17What other preventative measures can you take to protect yourself from airborne substances?
2020-06-08The Advantage of Disposable Face Masks
2020-06-093 Ply Disposable Face Mask & Soft & Comfortable Ear Loop
2020-06-17What are the regulations for surgical face masks?
2020-06-09Do I need to wear a face mask if I am quarantined?
Connexions Technology (Dongguan) Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us