How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Masks should be worn by people two years and older
- Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance
- Do NOT wear masks intended for healthcare workers, for example, N95 respirators
- CDC does not recommend the use of face shields alone. Evaluation of face shields is ongoing but effectiveness is unknown at this time.
- Evaluation of mask and gaiter materials and structure is ongoing.
How to Select
When selecting a mask, there are many choices. Here are some do’s and don’ts.
How to Wear
Wear a mask correctly and consistently for the best protection.
- Be sure to wash your hands before putting on a mask
- Do NOT touch the mask when wearing it
Do wear a mask that
- Covers your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Fits snugly against the sides of your face
For more information, visit our How to Wear Masks web page.
How NOT to wear a mask
How to take off a mask
How to Clean
- Include your mask with your regular laundry
- Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth used to make the mask
- Use the highest heat setting and leave in the dryer until completely dry
For more information, visit our How to Wash Masks web page.
2022-04-26Are air purifiers environmentally friendly ?
2022-04-26The importance of wearing a mask correctly
2022-04-27Connexions Air H13 True HEPA Filters
2022-04-29What is the use of anion function of air purifier？
2022-05-08Standardize the wearing of masks, children should not be missed!
2022-05-16Hazy days, air purifiers are useful?
2022-05-16Attention everyone! Don't buy fake FFP2 masks! How do we identify?
2022-05-17Pay attention to secondary pollution when using air purifiers
2022-05-17TOP5 pollutants that the purifier can purify
2020-06-02Why do Face Masks Matter With This Coronavirus
2020-06-02How to Wear Mask
2020-06-02Three Principles of Choice of Masks
2020-06-022020 Situation of Mask Market
2020-06-17What other preventative measures can you take to protect yourself from airborne substances?
2020-06-08The Advantage of Disposable Face Masks
2020-06-093 Ply Disposable Face Mask & Soft & Comfortable Ear Loop
2020-06-17What are the regulations for surgical face masks?
2020-06-09Do I need to wear a face mask if I am quarantined?