How Long Will The FFP2 NR Mask Last ?
FFP masks refer to masks that meet the European standard ( EN149:2001). European protective masks are classified into three levels: FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3。
1. Tthe purpose is to prevent or reduce the dust in the air into the human respiratory organs to protect the safety of life personal protective articles;
2. Material: anti-particle masks are mostly made of two layers of non-woven fabric inside and outside, and a layer of filter cloth (melt-blown cloth) in the middle;
3. Filtration principle: filter fine dust mainly by the middle of the filter cloth, because the melt-blown cloth has its own characteristics of static electricity, can adsorb particles with a very small volume. Because the fine dust is adsorbed on the filter element, and the filter element cannot be washed with static electricity, so the filter element of the self-primping filter type anti-particulate matter respirator needs to be replaced regularly
4. Remarks: The international requirements for the use of anti-particulate mask are quite strict. Anti-particulate mask belongs to the first grade of personal protective equipment, higher than ear muffs and protective glasses. The more authoritative testing certification are CE certification in Europe and NIOSH certification in the United States, and the Chinese standard is similar to NIOSH in the United States
5. Protection objects: Protection objects are divided into KP and KN. The so-called KP is able to protect oil and non-oil particles, while KN is only able to protect non-oil particles
6. Protection grade: China's protection grade is divided into KP100, KP95, KP90 and KN100, KN95, KN90. Among them, THE filtration efficiency of KP100 and KN100 is the highest national standard requirement is greater than 99.97%, so the safety of use is also the highest.
Different FFP2 masks use different filter materials. On the one hand, the filtration effect is related to the particle size, but also affected by whether the particles contain oil. FFP2 masks are usually classified according to their filtration efficiency and their suitability for filtering oily particles. Oil-free particulate matter such as dust, water-based mist, paint mist, oil-free smoke (welding smoke), microorganisms, etc. "Non-oily particulate matter" filter materials are common, but they are not suitable for oily particulate matter, such as oil mist, oil smoke, asphalt smoke, coke oven smoke, etc. The filter materials suitable for oily particles can also be used for non-oily particles.
First: the mask of dust prevention efficiency to be high. The dust resistance efficiency of a mask is based on its dust resistance efficiency to fine dust, especially to respirable dust less than 5 μm. The general gauze mask, its dust resistance principle is mechanical filtering, that is, when the dust collision to the gauze, after a layer of barrier, some large particles of dust barrier in the gauze. However, fine dust, especially dust less than 5 μm, can pass through the mesh of the gauze and enter the respiratory system. There are some anti-particle masks sold on the market, the filter material is composed of permanent electrostatic fibers, those less than 5 μm respirable dust in the process of passing through the filter material, will be attracted by static electricity and adsorbed on the filter material, really play the role of dust resistance.
Second: mask and face shape close degree is good. When the mask does not fit the face, dust in the air will enter the respiratory tract from the gaps around the mask. Therefore, people should choose a mask that suits their face shape and wear a mask correctly.
Third: wear to be comfortable, including breathing resistance to small, light weight, wear health, convenient maintenance, such as wearing arched anti-particulate mask.
2022-04-26Are air purifiers environmentally friendly ?
2022-04-26The importance of wearing a mask correctly
2022-04-27Connexions Air H13 True HEPA Filters
2022-04-29What is the use of anion function of air purifier？
2022-05-08Standardize the wearing of masks, children should not be missed!
2022-05-16Hazy days, air purifiers are useful?
2022-05-16Attention everyone! Don't buy fake FFP2 masks! How do we identify?
2022-05-17Pay attention to secondary pollution when using air purifiers
2022-05-17TOP5 pollutants that the purifier can purify
2020-06-02Why do Face Masks Matter With This Coronavirus
2020-06-02How to Wear Mask
2020-06-02Three Principles of Choice of Masks
2020-06-022020 Situation of Mask Market
2020-06-17What other preventative measures can you take to protect yourself from airborne substances?
2020-06-08The Advantage of Disposable Face Masks
2020-06-093 Ply Disposable Face Mask & Soft & Comfortable Ear Loop
2020-06-17What are the regulations for surgical face masks?
2020-06-09Do I need to wear a face mask if I am quarantined?
Connexions Technology (Dongguan) Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us