From stylish to silly: Face masks for every personality
Ever since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended that we start wearing protective face coverings in public, face masks have become a part of everyday life for most of us. And something that takes up that much space on your face should ideally reflect a little bit of your personality, right?
It’s fairly easy to make your own mask, but if that’s not your jam, there’s no dearth of homemade and retailer-produced cloth face masks to buy right now. And thankfully, they’re not all somber and monotone. They can come covered in flowers, sequins or pretty much any print you can imagine.
Disney has its own line, higher-end fashion brands are making them and Etsy offers countless options too. Which to choose? We rounded up some of our favorites for every imaginable personality to help you find the right one for you. And if none of these strike your fancy, check out our guides on face masks that give back, face masks for kids and how to clean your face mask too.
Available in a wide variety of lovely colors like rust, olive, mustard and more, these masks are constructed with 5 layers of fabric and come with a filter.
- Not for children
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Should be used immediately once removed from bag and should not be placed on any dirty surface
- Should never be used if it is visibly damaged or contaminated
- Should not be used more than once
- Should be disposed away properly after 1 use
- It does not cure any medical conditions; it is intended to be used as a means of protection and prevention only
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product, or failure to achieve proper fit, may result in damage to your health or death or will not provide the expected level of protection.
2. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when the oxygen concentration is less than19.5%.
3. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life. Do not use this product in an explosive atmosphere.
4. Facial hair, beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
5. “NR” means non reusable, this particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift. The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult.
6. Respirator should be discarded after use or when it becomes damaged or deformed in any way; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult.
7. The respirators must be stored and transported in their original package and protected by the storage temperature and humidity as suggested by the manufacturer.
2022-04-26Are air purifiers environmentally friendly ?
2022-04-26The importance of wearing a mask correctly
2022-04-27Connexions Air H13 True HEPA Filters
2022-04-29What is the use of anion function of air purifier？
2022-05-08Standardize the wearing of masks, children should not be missed!
2022-05-16Hazy days, air purifiers are useful?
2022-05-16Attention everyone! Don't buy fake FFP2 masks! How do we identify?
2022-05-17Pay attention to secondary pollution when using air purifiers
2022-05-17TOP5 pollutants that the purifier can purify
2020-06-02Why do Face Masks Matter With This Coronavirus
2020-06-02How to Wear Mask
2020-06-02Three Principles of Choice of Masks
2020-06-022020 Situation of Mask Market
2020-06-17What other preventative measures can you take to protect yourself from airborne substances?
2020-06-08The Advantage of Disposable Face Masks
2020-06-093 Ply Disposable Face Mask & Soft & Comfortable Ear Loop
2020-06-17What are the regulations for surgical face masks?
2020-06-09Do I need to wear a face mask if I am quarantined?