FFP2 Protective Disposable Face Mask Greydescription:
- Model: K03
- Product specification: 16*10.2CM
- Product feature: 5 layer protection, double layer melt-blown fabric
- Daily Output: 400,000 pcs
- Packing Method: 2 pcs/bag, 50 pcs/box, 32 boxes/carton
- Small Box Size: 20*13*11cm
- Carton Size: 53.5*41.5*45.5cm
- Single Box Weight: 0.34kg
- Single Carton Weight: 11.9kg
- Expiration date: 2 years
- Storage condition: storage temperature is -30℃~+70℃ and the relative humidity is lower than 80%
Certificate: CE EN149:2001 + A1: 2009 FDA / GB2626-2019
Certification company: CE0370 / SGS
5-layers of protection
Non-woven outer layer + filter paper layer + skin-friendly non-woven inner layer. Breathable and comfortable, low breathing resistance.
Comfortable ear-loop, extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure on the ear. You feel comfortable with periods of time usage.
Hidden nose stripes
Inset with bendable metal nose strips freely adjust shape according to face shape, increase facial fit, and adjustable according to nose height.
Perfect when traveling through congested airports, bus terminals, malls, parks, and busy city streets.
- Not for children
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Should be used immediately once removed from the bag and should not be placed on any dirty surface
- Should never be used if it is visibly damaged or contaminated
- Should not be used more than once
- Should be disposed of away properly after 1 use
- It does not cure any medical conditions; it is intended to be used as a means of protection and prevention only
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product, or failure to achieve a proper fit, may result in damage to your health or death or will not provide the expected level of protection.
2. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when the oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
3. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life. Do not use this product in an explosive atmosphere.
4. Facial hair, beards, and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
5. “NR” means non reusable, this particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift. The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult.
6. Respirator should be discarded after use or when it becomes damaged or deformed in any way; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult.
7. The respirators must be stored and transported in their original package and protected by the storage temperature and humidity as suggested by the manufacturer.
We're a China factory with ISO, specialized in the production of 5 layers of protective FFP2 masks and disposable masks, children masks, and protective masks.
It is equipped with 14 facemask production all-in-one machines and related supporting sealing machines and other production equipment. It is equipped with inspection equipment and personnel matching the technical requirements of the products.
1. Nine production lines of FFP2 protective masks, with a daily capacity of 500,000.
2. There are 5 production lines of planar masks, with a daily capacity of 800,000.
If you need more information on our company profile and production video, please check this link on the website.
Check prior to use--The respirator must be selected properly for the intended application. An individual risk assessment must be evaluated. Check the respirator that it is undamaged with no visible.
1. Open the mask and check the front and back of the mask.
2. The one with the cap is upward and the ear band is hanging on the ear.
3. The shape of the pressing cap is consistent with the nose curve.
4. Perform fit check place hands over the mask and exhale if air leaks, and adjust to the right position.
ISO 9001: 2015 Certified: It sets a global standard for Quality Management Systems and ensures their efficiency for products, services, and international supply chains. It embodies the best practices of Quality Management and Quality certification.
The requirements of EU Regulation (EU) 2016 / 425 for Personal Protective Equipment meet the requirements of European standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009.
Non-reusable: Filter Efficiency 94%; Allocated Protection Factor (FPA) is 10, Examples of applications are Sanding of softwood, composite materials, rust, putty, plaster, plastics/cutting, deburring, grinding, and drilling of metal.
If you want to learn more about CE / SGS reports and certification, please click the logo below.